Wine Flies Free
April 13, 2017
Take the Paso Wine experience with you for FREE when you fly Alaska Airlines.
Don’t worry about those hefty shipping fees with Alaska Airlines. Through the Wine Flies Free program, frequent flyer members (who are also frequent wine drinkers) can check in their first case of Paso wine at no charge. You can spend that extra money on your favorite Paso Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon to savor when you ret
Here’s how Wine Flies Free works:
Enjoy Paso Wine Country
- Explore nearly 200+ Paso wineries, and buy your favorite vintages as you go.
- As you sip and savor all over the Paso Wine Country, collect your favorite 12 bottles (a case) to take home.
- Sign up for Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™
Keep Your New Wine Collection Safe
- Make sure your wines are properly packaged in a protective shipping container. If the winery does not provide one, FedEx, Staples, U-Haul, or UPS will be able to help you with your shipping needs.
- Need more tips on packing your case? Check out this informational brochure to ensure your wine is packaged the correct way.
When You’re At The Airport
- The TSA asks that containers not be sealed, but remain open for inspection.
- Advise the Alaska Airlines Customer Service Agent when you check in so the box can be properly labeled with FRAGILE stickers. Items packaged in cardboard boxes are covered in case of loss but are checked at your own risk for damage.
It’s just that easy! Share your Paso Wine travels with friends and family by bringing some of the best wine on the Central Coast back to them in Seattle.