Vina Quest - agronomic solutions and strategies for vineyards, wineries and agribusinesses.
AboutVina Quest is a Paso Robles-based viticultural consulting company, which provides agronomic solutions and strategies for vineyards, wineries and agribusinesses. At Vina Quest, we offer a comprehensive range of services and work with vineyards in wine regions throughout California, assisting our grower clients in the:
• Development of effective pest, weed and disease control programs in compliance with Regenerative, Organic, Sustainable and Biodynamic farming practices.
• Sustainability in Practice (SIP) ™ Certification
• Irrigation Management
• Soil Fertility Management
• Regulatory Agency Compliance
• Pre-Plant Suitability Investigations
• Tissue, Plant and Disease Sampling
• Problem Investigation
• Expert Witness
Additional areas: Olives, Almonds and Commercial Development studies.
Owner/Viticulturist Daniel M. Rodrigues has over 30 years experience in production agriculture. With a B.S. in Agricultural Science from CSU, Fresno and a M.S. in Agriculture with a Specialization in Crop Science from California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo, Dan has also been a staff lecturer in the Viticulture Department at Cal Poly-SLO for over fifteen years. After working with California Ag Quest for 20 years as the Central Coast Viticulturist, Dan acquired and re-named the company Vina Quest in 2014. PCA #75427 | CCA-CA #364120.