Vina Quest LLC
Vina Quest LLC - providing comprehensive viticulture services to vineyards throughout California.
- AboutVina Quest LLC, is a Paso Robles-based viticultural consulting company, which provides comprehensive services and solutions for vineyards, wineries and agribusinesses. At Vina Quest, we work with vineyards in wine regions throughout California, assisting our grower clients in the:
• Development of effective pest, weed and disease control programs in compliance with Organic, Sustainable and Biodynamic farming practices.
• Sustainability in Practice (SIP) ™ Certification
• Irrigation Management
• Soil Fertility Management
• Regulatory Agency Compliance
• Pre-Plant Suitability Investigations
• Tissue, Plant and Disease Sampling
• Problem Investigation
• Expert Witness
Additional areas: Olives, Almonds and Commercial Development studies.
Owner/Viticulturist Daniel M. Rodrigues has over 30 years experience in production agriculture. With a B.S. in Agricultural Science from CSU, Fresno and a M.S. in Agriculture with a Specialization in Crop Science from California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo, Dan has also been a staff lecturer in the Viticulture Department at Cal Poly-SLO for over fourteen years. After working with California Ag Quest for 20 years as the Central Coast Viticulturist, Dan acquired and re-named the company Vina Quest LLC in 2014. PCA #75427 | CCA-CA #364120.
NEW WINE MARKETING DIVISION: Contact Kim Murphy-Rodrigues, email@example.com, for marketing, communications and strategic brand management for wineries.