Boutique winery making handcrafted wines available exclusively online and shipped directly to you.
2025 Nacimiento Lake Drive | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Not open to the public.
We ship our handcrafted wines directly to your doorstep. Please join our wine club to enjoy exclusive private tasting appointments hosted by owners, Gibsey & Josh. No tasting room? No problem! Our wine shop is open 24/7 to order our limited, small production wines anytime.
- Vineyard Details
- Varieties Grown
- Press & Accolades
AboutMeticulously handcrafted right here in Paso Robles, we feature our wines online only and ship directly to your door.
After decades of industry experience, the planting of Thibido Vineyard inspired us to make wine reflective of our vision.
Launched in 2021, we're crafting limited quantities of wines we love to making. We're proud to apply sustainable, regenerative farming with organic practice in our Willow Creek District estate. Our minimal packaging is made with recycled and compostable materials; we're making earth friendly choices every step of the way.
In 2023 we released a full line up of estate wines alongside a new amphora white and our award-winning carbonic Syrah, Just Because.
With high accolades from the critics in our second year, we're pouring our hearts into every bottle and we hope you get to know our wines better!
- Our estate vineyard is located in the Willow Creek District of Paso Robles. West facing hillsides and chalky, rocky soil make for a challenging but ideal grape growing environment. We farm our vineyard in ways that will keep it sustainably productive for generations.
- First Date Planted: 2019
- Row Orientations: North to South/East to West
- Row Spacings: 8x4
- Trellis Type: Vertical Cordon/Bi Lateral Cordon
- Rootstock: 1103P
- Irrigated/Dry Farmed: irrigated/dry farmed
- Soil Types: calcareous/limestone/chalk
- Slope Description: 30% Slope
- Aspect: North to South/East./SouthEast facing/Hillside/Steep
- Harvest Method: Hand
- Wineries Supplied: Thibido Winery Peachy Canyon Winery Top Winery Torrin Winery McPrice Meyers
Carignane | .7 acres
Grenache | 1.6 acres
Mourvèdre | 1.8 acres
Petite Sirah | 1.0 acres
Syrah Noir | 2.0 acres
Zinfandel | 3.5 acres
Press & Accolades
- Jan 2023 | Bomb Cyclones & Board Members
- Dec 2022 | Pushing the boundaries of the wine industry with Gibsey and Josh Beckett of Thibido Winery, Paso Robles, California
- Nov 2022 | Fulfilling the Dream; Thibido Winery
- May 2022 | About Thibido Winery
- Mar 2022 | Meticulously Handcrafted Wines,On The Road With Gibsey & Josh Beckett
- Nov 2021 | Thibido Winery Opens In Paso Robles Wine Country
- Carnala 2021, 83% Carignan, 10% Syrah, 7% Mourvèdre, Wine Enthusiast, Nov 2023, 93 Points
- Just Because 2022, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, Wine Enthusiast, Oct 2023, 91 Points
- Future Crossings 2021, 88% Syrah, 12% Grenache Co-Ferment, Wine Enthusiast, Oct 2023, 91 Points
- Hippie Hill 2021, Mourvèdre Blend, Wine Enthusiast, Oct 2023, 92
- Hippie Hill 2021, Mourvèdre Blend, Vinous, Oct 2023, 90 Points
- The Bedfellow 2021, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, Sunset International Wine Competition, Sep 2023, 93 Points
- Second Date 2022, 100% Vermentino, Vinous, May 2023, 90 Points
- Just Because 2021, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, Vinous, May 2023, 89 Points
- The Bedfellow 2021, 100% Syrah, Vinous, May 2023, 90 Points
- Future Crossings 2021, 88% Syrah, 12% Grenache Co-Ferment, Vinous, May 2023, 89 Points
- Carnala 2021, 83% Carignan, 10% Syrah, 7% Mourvèdre, Vinous, May 2023, 91 Points
- Just Because 2021, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, James Suckling, Dec 2022, 90 Points
- The BEdfellow 2020, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, Wine Enthusiast, Oct 2022, 94 Points
- Just Because 2021, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, Wine Enthusiast, Oct 2022, 92 Points, "Cellar Selection"
- First Date 2021, 100% Grenache Blanc, Wine Enthusiast, Oct 2022, 92 Points
- Best Day Rosé 2021 100% Estate Grenache, Wine Enthusiast, Sep 2022, 91 Points
- 2020 Just Because Syrah, Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition, Jun 2022, 93 Points, Gold Medal
- Just Because 2020, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, Wine Enthusiast, Mar 2022, Editor's Choice, 93 Points
- First Date 2020, 100% Grenache Blanc Adelaida District, Wine Enthusiast, Mar 2022, 92 Points
- Just Because 2020, 100% Syrah Willow Creek District, Jeb Dunnuck, Oct 2021, 93 Points