Willow Creek Wine Co.
The Willow Creek Wine Co. is a family of brands producing high quality, boutique wines.
4070 Vineyard Drive | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Open by appointment only.
Daily: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Nov 25: Closed
Nov 26: Closed
Nov 27: Closed
Dec 24: Closed
Dec 25: Closed
Jan 01: Closed
Mar 19: Closed
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Vineyard Details
- AboutThe Willow Creek Wine Co. is located at SōNA Estate on Vineyard Drive in Paso Robles, California. The Collective envelopes the Brown family's multiple wine brands including Rococo Wines, Soubrette Wines, and Emerson Brown Wines.
SōNA Estate began in 2016 when the Brown family secured a ten-acre parcel on the west side of Paso Robles. The property came with a 40 year old fruit orchard, which contained unidentified cultivars of peaches, plums, and apples. This heirloom orchard sparked a vision to use the SōNA estate to preserve California and American varieties of wine grapes and cider apples that are adapted to our local terroir, but have fallen out of favor commercially.
Rococo Wines started in 2016 with a small production of Chenin Blanc from then 40 year-old own-rooted vines in Santa Barbara County. Now, Rococo is slowly expanding to produce small lot Chenin Blancs from other historic vineyards across the state.
Soubrette Wines are ultra boutique cuvées produced to explore new vineyards and winemaking techniques. These wines are sourced from vineyards up and down the state.
Emerson Brown Wines is a project that originated in 2005 with a small vineyard in Oakville and a desire to produce high quality, accessible Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Vineyard Details
- The SōNA Estate currently consists of 4 acres of Syrah and Petite Sirah. The Brown family chose to plant clones that were brought over by immigrants over 150 years ago and have adapted to California's climate.
- First Date Planted: 2017
- Last Date Planted: 2019
- Row Orientations: North
- Row Spacings: 8' x 3'
- Trellis Type: Guyot
- Rootstock: 1616C
- Irrigated/Dry Farmed: Irrigated
- Soil Types: Clay with limestone
- Slope Description: Flat
- Aspect: Leans towards the South
- Harvest Method: Hand Harvested