Rotta, one of the three original wineries in Paso Robles, blends tradition with innovation.
250 Winery Road | Templeton , CA 93465
Thursday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Vineyard Details
AboutRotta is one of the three original wineries in Paso Robles.
Situated on the famed Willow Creek District, at the West side of Paso Robles, Rotta is the proud owner of some of the best and finest vine-growing soils, as well as one of the oldest vineyards in San Luis Obispo County.
- High-potential vineyard with some of the oldest Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel vines in the Paso Robles area.
- First Date Planted: 1930
- Last Date Planted: 2004
- Row Spacings: 5 x 12 feet
- Trellis Type: low vine plantation
- Rootstock: ungrafted
- Irrigated/Dry Farmed: Dry farmed
- Soil Types: clay & calcareous soil
- Slope Description: High-slope vineyard, up to 25 degrees
- Harvest Method: manual harvest