Pelletiere Estate Vineyard & Winery
Distinctive, small lot, handcrafted, estate grown, Italian varieties in a stunning setting.
3280 Township Rd | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Daily: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Apr 16: Closed
Nov 23: Closed
Dec 25: Closed
Dec 24: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Dec 31: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Jan 01: Closed
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutLocated in the heart of the renowned Willow Creek district on the westside of Paso Robles, Pelletiere Estate Vineyard & Winery can be found on a cozy corner on Township Road just off Highway 46w in the beautiful foothills of west Paso. The property has a rich local history dating back to the late 1890's. The original 1890'sFarmhouse has been lovingly updated, and sits proudly on our estate. The Pelletiere Estate vineyard was planted in 1993-1996, and is family owned & operated with a commitment to the traditions of fine winemaking and responsible stewardship of its vineyard land for future generations to savor and uphold.
Its south facing sloped terrain, rocky limestone soils, cool coastal breezes and diurnal fluctuation in temperature create, above all an estate ideal for wine growing. Here we produce exceptional Italian varietals that honor our Italian heritage and those of our predecessor. Today, 100 percent of Pelletiere Estate wines are sourced from its sustainably-farmed estate grown Italian varieties which include; Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Montepulciano, Lagrein, and Zinfandel, as well as, our Syrah and Viognier. We are dedicated to meticulous vineyard care, picking at optimum ripeness, and creating elegant Italian style wines which express the balance and pure flavors of our vineyard terrior.
Distinctive Italian style wines, stunning tasting room, breathtaking setting, and passionate crew members, make Pelletiere Estate truly worth the visit.
- Wines ProducedDessert
Red Tuscan-Style Blend
Sangiovese Private Vertical Tasting
Sat | Dec 15, 2018Experience a private reserve vertical wine tasting. Vintner Janis Denner, will guide you through an Italian vertical tasting of estate grown Sangiovese from four different vintages, beginning with the... View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- Jun 2016 | Luxe wines times and accommodations in Paso Robles
- Sep 2015 | The Taste of Italy
- Jul 2015 | The All American Wines of Paso Robles
- Jun 2015 | Meet vintner extraordinaire Janis Denner of Pelletiere Estate
- Jun 2015 | One of Paso Robles’ newest wineries is breaking ground in more ways than one.
- Apr 2015 | Paso Robles pours a fine wine
- Mar 2015 | Paso Robles Westside Day Trips Worth Taking!
- 2016 Lagrein, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 93
- 2016 Montepulcaino, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 95
- 2015 Nebbiolo Riserva, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 93
- 2015 Sangiovese Riserva, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 94
- 2016 Syrah, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 92
- 2014 Lagrein, Vinous, 90
- 2014 Zinfandel, Vinous, 91
- 2014 Syrah, Vinous, 90
- 2014 Montepulciano, Vinous, 91