Pelletiere Estate Vineyard & Winery
Distinctive, handcrafted, estate-grown, Italian varieties in a truly stunning setting,
3280 Township Rd | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Open by appointment only.
Friday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Apr 21: Closed
Jul 04: Closed
Nov 26: Closed
Dec 25: Closed
Dec 24: Closed
Dec 31: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Jan 01: Closed
Pelletiere.com to schedule an appt. We look forward to hosting you!
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutLocated in the heart of the renowned Willow Creek district on the westside of Paso Robles, Pelletiere Estate Vineyard & Winery can be found on a cozy corner on Township Road just off Highway 46w in the beautiful foothills of west Paso. The property has a rich local history dating back to the late 1890's. The original 1890's Farmhouse has been lovingly renovated & is now a stylish vacation rental which overlooks our vineyard. The Pelletiere Estate vineyard was planted in 1993-1996, and is family owned & operated with a commitment to the traditions of fine winemaking and responsible stewardship of our land.
Its south facing sloped terrain, rocky limestone soils, cool coastal breezes and diurnal fluctuation in temperature create, above all an estate ideal for wine growing. Here we produce exceptional Italian varietals that honor our Italian heritage. One hundred percent of Pelletiere Estate wines are sourced from its sustainably-farmed vineyard. We grow and produce Italian varieties which include; Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Montepulciano, Aglianco, Lagrein, Cannonau, Primitivo, as well as, our Syrah and Viognier. We are dedicated to meticulous vineyard care, picking at optimum ripeness, and creating elegant Italian style wines which express the balance and pure flavors of our vineyard terrior.
Distinctive Italian style wines, stunning tasting room, breathtaking setting, and passionate crew members, make Pelletiere Estate truly worth the wonder.
- Wines ProducedAglianico
Red Tuscan-Style Blend
Annual Winemaker Dinner
Sat | Oct 1, 2022Join us for an intimate dining experience showcasing exceptional wine and phenomenal food, as we celebrate Harvest with an all-inclusive four-course wine and food pairing. Embark on a wine & culinary... View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- Jun 2016 | Luxe wines times and accommodations in Paso Robles
- Sep 2015 | The Taste of Italy
- Jul 2015 | The All American Wines of Paso Robles
- Jun 2015 | Meet vintner extraordinaire Janis Denner of Pelletiere Estate
- Jun 2015 | One of Paso Robles’ newest wineries is breaking ground in more ways than one.
- Apr 2015 | Paso Robles pours a fine wine
- Mar 2015 | Paso Robles Westside Day Trips Worth Taking!
- 2016 Estate Lagrein Paso Robles Willow Creek District, Wine Enthusiast , Jan 2019, 90 Cellar Selection
- 2017 Viognier Paso Robles Willow Creek District , Wine Enthusiast, Jan 2019, 91
- 2016 Estate Montepulciano Paso Robles Willow Creek District, Vinous, Sep 2018, 91
- 2016 Estate Syrah Paso Robles Willow Creek District, Vinous, Sep 2018, 90
- 2016 Lagrein, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 93
- 2016 Montepulcaino, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 95
- 2015 Nebbiolo Riserva, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 93
- 2015 Sangiovese Riserva, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 94
- 2016 Syrah, Purely Domestic Wine Report Vol. 7.2, Jun 2018, 92
- 2014 Lagrein, Vinous, 90
- 2014 Zinfandel, Vinous, 91
- 2014 Syrah, Vinous, 90
- 2014 Montepulciano, Vinous, 91