Peachy Canyon Winery
One of the original Paso Robles wineries, having produced award-winning wine since 1988.
1480 North Bethel Road | Templeton , CA 93465
Daily: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dec 25: Closed
Jan 01: Closed
Nov 28: Closed
Jul 04: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutFounded by Doug and Nancy Beckett in 1988, Peachy Canyon has long been praised as a producer of award-winning California wines that exemplify respect for terroir and dedicated winemaking.
Zinfandel has long been Peachy Canyon’s flagship varietal — often with multiple vineyard designates in production. These Zinfandels range from elegant and restrained to fruit forward, each an exemplary call to its own terroir. With these exemplary Zinfandels, Peachy Canyon has been instrumental in establishing Paso Robles’ reputation as a key California wine region.
Although Zinfandels dominate the tasting menu, you will find Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Petite Sirah, Viognier, and more available to sample, including a series of premium Bordeaux-style wines that highlight Paso Robles’ bucolic vineyard terrain. This is epitomized by Peachy Canyon’s top-tier Bordeaux blend, Para Siempre, and its rich, multi-award winning Malbec, Ms Behave.
Peachy Canyon has been ranked among the top 100 wines in the world by Wine Spectator magazine, and its many wines have been ranked with 90-point-plus scores, often for multiple vintages. Today a limited selection of choice Peachy Canyon wines are available in distribution in the US, Canada, UK, Japan, Korea, and China, with the most limited-allocation, low production wines available direct from the winery in the U.S.
- Wines ProducedAlicante Bouschet
Red Rhône-Style Blend
Create the perfect centerpiece for the Holidays!
Fri | Nov 22, 2019Join us in a fun and festive evening at Peachy Canyon Winery. We will be creating the perfect centerpiece for you Holiday table using succulents and pumpkins. The $50 entry fee will covers: materials,... View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- Feb 2018 | Discover the best wines under $20 for Valentine’s Day (and sipping all winter long!)
- Feb 2018 | Time to Restock
- Jan 2018 | Why Winter is an Ideal Time to Visit Paso Robles
- Sep 2017 | From Sex and Drugs Education to Zinfandel: The Peachy Canyon Story
- Jul 2017 | Paso Robles Grapes Earning Respect
- Apr 2017 | Wine Line: No slowing down in Paso Robles
- Apr 2017 | Fire Up the Barbecue. Zin is In.
- Mar 2017 | Weekend Wine Notes: 10 Reds, Not Cabernet, Merlot or Pinot Noir
- Feb 2017 | Wine Guy: Tired of the same old California reds?
- Nov 2016 | Best Paso Robles Wineries to Visit
- Nov 2016 | 14 wines for your Thanksgiving table, from $12 to $40
- Aug 2016 | A dozen 90-point wines from Paso Robles
- Apr 2015 | Four Paso wineries rank in ‘101 Best Wineries in America’ list
- Jul 2011 | Peachy Canyon Winery: Old Jesse James Hideout Turns Sustainable Winery
- 2015 Bailey Zinfandel, Ken's Wine Guide, Feb 2018, 92 points
- Ms. Behave 2014 Petit Verdot, Wine Enthusiast, Dec 2017, 91 points
- 2015 D Block Zinfandel, Wine Enthusiast, Dec 2017, 93 points, Editor's Choice
- 2015 Vortex Zinfandel, Wine Enthusiast, Dec 2017, 91 points
- 2015 Bailey Zinfandel, Vinous, Nov 2017, 92 points
- 2015 Bailey Zinfandel, 20th Annual California Zinfandel Championship, Aug 2017, Double Gold
- 2014 Petite Sirah, Wine Enthusiast, Mar 2017, 92 points
- 2014 Vortex Zinfandel, Wine Enthusiast, Mar 2017, 91 points
- 2014 Westside Zinfandel, Wine Enthusiast, Nov 2016, 91 points, Editor's Choice
- 2013 Especial Zinfandel, Wine Enthusiast, Aug 2016, 90 points
- 2013 Mustang Springs Zinfandel , Wine Enthusiast, Aug 2016, 90 points
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon/Syrah, Ken's Wine Guide, 90 points
- 2014 Clevenger Zinfandel, Vinous, 91 points
- 2014 Clevenger Zinfandel, The Gray Report, 93 points
- 2015 D Block Zinfandel, Blue Lifestyle (Anthony Dias Blue), 94 points
- 2014 Especial Zinfandel, Vinous, 91 points
- 2014 Ms. Behave Petit Verdot, Vinous, 90 points
- 2015 Mustard Creek Zinfandel, Vinous, 91 points
- 2016 Peachy Canyon Rosé, Ken's Wine Guide, 90 points
- 2016 Peachy Canyon Rosé, Blue Lifestyle (Anthony Dias Blue), 91 points
- 2014 Petite Sirah, SF Wine Competition, Double Gold
- 2014 Petite Sirah, LA International Wine Competition, 91 points
- 2016 Viognier, Blue Lifestyle (Anthony Dias Blue), 92 points
- 2016 Viognier, Tasting Panel, 93 points
- 2016 Viognier, Vinous, 90 points
- 2015 Westside Zinfandel, SF Wine Competition, Gold
- 2015 Westside Zinfandel, Wine Spectator, 91 points
- 2015 Westside Zinfandel, Vinous, 90 points