Le Cuvier Winery
Promoting a non-interventionist approach to winemaking.
3333 Vine Hill Lane | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Open by appointment only.
Friday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Feb 02: Closed
Apr 12: Closed
Dec 25: Closed
Dec 24: Closed
Nov 26: Closed
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutLe Cuvier produces exquisite small-production wines utilizing wild yeasts, dry-farmed fruit and neutral barrel aging. Led by Paso legend John Munch, we promote a hands-off approach to winemaking—which results in wines of distinct character.
You will not find our wines in retailers or restaurants, so why not join us for a tasting at our stunning hilltop location? Please call 805.238.5706 or visit our website for our business response to COVID-19 and to make a reservation.
We remain open from 11AM to 5PM Monday through Sunday for pick-up and to go orders and are NOW WELCOMING our members & guests for two distinct sit down experiences: chef created paired lunch & flight or our original food & wine pairing on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday from 11AM to 5PM.
Our tasting experience has returned with our passionate staff here to educate you about our delicious wines. We are adhering to strict COVID-19 protocols and would like to safely welcome you join us outdoor on our patio beneath the oak or overlooking Paso Robles to the east.
While we are pet-friendly, please note pets must be on a leash and well-behaved.
Reservations required, 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Wines ProducedBordeaux-Style Blend
Petite SirahPinot Noir
Red Rhône-Style Blend
White Rhône-Style Blend
Fall 2020 Wine Club Pick-up
Sat – Sun | Aug 15 – 16, 2020Please call 805.238.5706 or visit our website for updates on available tasting experiences during COVID-19. *please note we will be closed to the general public* View Event Details >
Le Cuvier – Harvest Wine Weekend
Sat – Sun | Oct 17 – 18, 2020Please call 805.238.5706 or visit our website for updates on available tasting experiences during COVID-19. View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- Dec 2018 | Paso: Le Cuvier Winery and Time With John Munch in His Cellar
- Oct 2018 | JOHN MUNCH FEATURED AT THE 4TH ANNUAL FRYERS CLUB ROAST
- Oct 2018 | Winemaker John Munch: A Paso Robles Maverick
- Sep 2018 | Wine tasting at Le Cuvier and Re:Find
- Jul 2018 | The 2018 San Luis Obispo County Wine Industry Awards Recognize Leaders of the Industry at the California Mid-State Fair
- Feb 2018 | JOHN MUNCH – A.K.A. PASO ROBLES LEGEND
- Aug 2017 | Sip and Savor: Le Cuvier wines express Paso Robles’ age-ability
- Jun 2017 | A Day At Le Cuvier Winery In Paso Robles, Calif.
- Jun 2017 | The Winemakers Series
- Apr 2017 | Meet John Munch, the Gandalf of Paso Robles
- Mar 2017 | In the Cellars of Paso: History
- Feb 2017 | Paso Pioneers
- Jan 2017 | What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been
- Sep 2016 | Top 10 Paso Robles Wineries You Must Visit
- May 2016 | Paso Robles Wine: Le Cuvier
- Jan 2016 | Le Cuvier Winery
- Apr 2012 | The “Wow” Wines of Le Cuvier Winery, Paso Robles, CA
- Aug 2011 | PAIRINGS IN PASO: SPICY HUMMUS AND LE CUVIER CHARDONNAY
- John Munch, Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance & San Luis Obispo County, Jul 2018, 2018 Winemaker of the Year