J Dusi Wines
A family tradition with a new perspective.
1401 Highway 46 West | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Open by appointment only.
Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Apr 04: Closed
Nov 25: Closed
Dec 25: Closed
Jul 04: Closed
Dec 26: Closed
Dec 31: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sep 07: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Jan 01: Closed
Dec 24: Closed
We are open daily, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended. For parties of 6 or less (children & non-tasters included) please visit our website to book your 1 hour tasting. For groups of more than 6 (children and non-tasters included), please contact us at 805.226.2034 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can have your space – and our staff - ready and waiting for you. MULTIPLE RESERVATIONS MADE ONLINE WILL NOT BE SEATED TOGETHER. If you would like to picnic you are welcome to do so after your tasting, in our beautiful picnic are. We look forward to seeing you at J Dusi Wines!
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutI was born and raised on the Dusi Vineyard where my grandfather Dante taught me the old world Italian style of winemaking.
My family’s heritage dates back to the early 1920’s, where grape growing has been a craft that has deep roots in the Dusi family. The farming practices that were implemented by my great-grandparents eighty years ago, are still the standard that we follow today. The unique, hand crafted quality of J Dusi Wines results from my intimate involvement in every step of the process: working in the vineyard, driving the tractor, hand picking my own fruit, crushing the grapes and fermenting the juice from the bins to the barrels to the bottle. One thing that I know for sure; winemaking is part science, part art and 100% passion.
I take great pride in blending tradition with progress. My family has partnered together to purchase other vineyards, with different grape varietals, so with an adventurous spirit, I am able to produce more hand crafted wines to highlight my “spice rack” in the cellar.
My name is Janell Dusi. My true passion is Zinfandel. My label is J Dusi Wines. I am a farmer and I am a winemaker. I continue a legacy and also the dream: A family tradition with a new perspective.
- Wines ProducedCarignane
Red Rhône-Style Blend
J Dusi Happy Hour @ Region Wine Bar – Take Flight!
Wed | May 25, 2022Spend an evening with Janell Dusi tasting wines from both the J Dusi and Paper Street labels. $40; ticket includes a special flight, small bites by Alba Provisions, and a Logo “ZinAm” T-shirt. This... View Event Details >
Throwback Thursday @ Region Wine Bar -ZIN MAGNUMS!
Thu | May 26, 2022THROWBACK THURSDAY LIBRARY TASTING AT REGION WINE BAR IN SLO Join us as Janell opens some library Zin magnums! Your $20 flight will include some Library wines with chocolate and charcuterie by Sheila Kerns. 2015... View Event Details >
Wine and Art: The Perfect Pairing with J Dusi Wine
Fri | May 27, 2022Tonight at Region Wine Bar in SLO, Janell joins forces with Ken McGavin from Just Looking Gallery, showcasing the art of Steve Thomas. Dusi Vineyard framed prints special tonight only pricing, $159. $20... View Event Details >
Join us for Sabato Italiano at Region Wine Bar!
Sat | May 28, 2022It’s Saturday Night, and we’re offering a SPECIAL flight of Dusi Family Zinfandels named after their very Italian names! Food, wine and Fun, Italian style! $25 flight includes Italian Bites 2020... View Event Details >
Rosé Brunch Fundraiser for SABESWINGS @ Region.
Sun | May 29, 2022It’s a special Sunday at Region Wine Bar! Meet baseball great Bret Saberhagen and his wife Kandace as they share their passion project, SabesWings. This charity is near and dear to their hearts,... View Event Details >
LIVE MUSIC at J Dusi Wines – Lindsey Marie
Fri | Jun 10, 2022CON”GRAD”ULATIONS! LIVE MUSIC FEATURING LINDSEY MARIE BOOK YOUR TASTING RESERVATION AND JOIN US OUT ON THE PATIO OVERLOOKING THE VINEYARD! View Event Details >
LIVE MUSIC at J Dusi Wines – Noach Tangeras
Sun | Jun 19, 2022JOIN US FOR FATHER’S DAY! LIVE MUSIC FEATURING NOACH TANGERAS BOOK YOUR TASTING RESERVATION AND JOIN US OUT ON THE PATIO OVERLOOKING THE VINEYARD! View Event Details >
LIVE MUSIC at J Dusi Wines – Miss Leo
Fri | Jul 1, 2022Join us on the patio! LIVE MUSIC FEATURING MISS LEO AND HER BLUEGRASS BOYS BOOK YOUR TASTING RESERVATION AND JOIN US OUT ON THE PATIO OVERLOOKING THE VINEYARD! View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- May 2019 | Dante Silvestro Dusi
- Sep 2018 | Paso Robles 2016 & 2015: New Releases
- Sep 2018 | Paso Robles in a Case – Some top picks from California’s answer to the Rhône Valley.
- 2015 J Dusi Wines Fiorento Dante Dusi Vineyard , Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2019, 89 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2016 J Dusi Wines Zinfandel; Paper Street Vineyard , Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2018, 92 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2016 J Dusi Wines Mourvedre Cornflower Blue ; Paper Street Vineyard, Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2018, 91 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2016 J Dusi Wines Zinfandel Dante Dusi Vineyard , Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2018, 88 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2015 The Don, by J Dusi Wines, Paso Robles, CA, Vinous, Sep 2018, 91 points, Vinous.com
- 2016 Paper Street Zinfandel, by J Dusi Wines, Willow Creek AVA, Paso Robles, CA, Vinous, Sep 2018, 93 Points, Vinous.com
- 2017 Pinot Grigio, by J Dusi Wines, Paso Robles, CA, Vinous, Sep 2018, 88 Points, Vinous.com
- 2015 J Dusi Fiorento, Central Coast Wine Competition, Jul 2018, Double Gold Best of Class
- 2016 Paper Street "Cornflower Blue" Mourvedre, International Women's Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Double Gold Best of Class
- 2016 Paper Street Zinfandel, International Women's Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Gold
- 2017 J Dusi Pinot Grigio, Los Angeles International Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Gold Medal