J Dusi Wines
A family tradition with a new perspective.
1401 Highway 46 West | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Open by appointment only.
Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Nov 24: Closed
Dec 24: Closed
Dec 25: Closed
Dec 31: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Jan 01: Closed
We are open daily, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended. For parties of 6 or less (children & non-tasters included) please visit our website to book your 1 hour tasting. For groups of more than 6 (children and non-tasters included), please contact us at 805.226.2034 or email@example.com so that we can have your space – and our staff - ready and waiting for you. MULTIPLE RESERVATIONS MADE ONLINE WILL NOT BE SEATED TOGETHER. If you would like to picnic you are welcome to do so after your tasting, in our beautiful picnic are. We look forward to seeing you at J Dusi Wines!
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
AboutI was born and raised on the Dusi Vineyard where my grandfather Dante taught me the old world Italian style of winemaking.
My family’s heritage dates back to the early 1920’s, where grape growing has been a craft that has deep roots in the Dusi family. The farming practices that were implemented by my great-grandparents eighty years ago, are still the standard that we follow today. The unique, hand crafted quality of J Dusi Wines results from my intimate involvement in every step of the process: working in the vineyard, driving the tractor, hand picking my own fruit, crushing the grapes and fermenting the juice from the bins to the barrels to the bottle. One thing that I know for sure; winemaking is part science, part art and 100% passion.
I take great pride in blending tradition with progress. My family has partnered together to purchase other vineyards, with different grape varietals, so with an adventurous spirit, I am able to produce more hand crafted wines to highlight my “spice rack” in the cellar.
My name is Janell Dusi. My true passion is Zinfandel. My label is J Dusi Wines. I am a farmer and I am a winemaker. I continue a legacy and also the dream: A family tradition with a new perspective.
- Wines ProducedCarignane
Red Rhône-Style Blend
Holiday Open House – EAT. DRINK. SHOP.
Fri | Dec 15, 2023Join us at J Dusi Wines on National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day to EAT, DRINK, and SHOP! Enjoy homemade treats and mulled wine while you peruse our Pop Up Market! Wear your favorite ugly sweater and get... View Event Details >
Press & Accolades
- May 2019 | Dante Silvestro Dusi
- Sep 2018 | Paso Robles 2016 & 2015: New Releases
- Sep 2018 | Paso Robles in a Case – Some top picks from California’s answer to the Rhône Valley.
- 2015 J Dusi Wines Fiorento Dante Dusi Vineyard , Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2019, 89 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2016 J Dusi Wines Zinfandel; Paper Street Vineyard , Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2018, 92 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2016 J Dusi Wines Mourvedre Cornflower Blue ; Paper Street Vineyard, Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2018, 91 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2016 J Dusi Wines Zinfandel Dante Dusi Vineyard , Jeb Dunnuck, Nov 2018, 88 points, Jeb Dunnuck
- 2015 The Don, by J Dusi Wines, Paso Robles, CA, Vinous, Sep 2018, 91 points, Vinous.com
- 2016 Paper Street Zinfandel, by J Dusi Wines, Willow Creek AVA, Paso Robles, CA, Vinous, Sep 2018, 93 Points, Vinous.com
- 2017 Pinot Grigio, by J Dusi Wines, Paso Robles, CA, Vinous, Sep 2018, 88 Points, Vinous.com
- 2015 J Dusi Fiorento, Central Coast Wine Competition, Jul 2018, Double Gold Best of Class
- 2016 Paper Street "Cornflower Blue" Mourvedre, International Women's Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Double Gold Best of Class
- 2016 Paper Street Zinfandel, International Women's Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Gold
- 2017 J Dusi Pinot Grigio, Los Angeles International Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Gold Medal