Indigené Cellars, a dedication to winemaking in its highest form
815 12th Street, Suite B, Space 101 | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Open by appointment only.
Wednesday: 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday: 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday: 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Press & Accolades
AboutEstablished in 2008, Indigené Cellars Painted a legacy of Crafting Wines of Authority and Profound Expression. Our Vision and Commitment to make the Greatest Wines remains unwavering .
From Exemplary Varietals to Noteworthy Blends, we at Indigené invite you to experience our unique translation of Art, Nature and Tradition.
Press & Accolades
- 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Monterrey County Wine Competition , May 2020, Gold
- 2016 Pinot Noir, Monterrey County Wine Comp, May 2020, Silver
- Indigené 2017 Barrel Select Cabernet Sauvignon, Wine Enthusiast Magazine , May 2020, 92 Pts
- Indigené 2016 Riserva Sangiovese, Wine Enthusiast Magazine , May 2020, 91 Pts
- Indigené 2016 Ambiente, Wine Enthusiast Magazine , May 2020, 90 Pts
- Indigené 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wine Enthusiast Magazine , May 2020, 90 Pts
- 2015 Paso Robles Ambiente, San Fran Chronicle Wine Comp, Feb 2019, Gold
- Indigené 2017 Pinot Noir, Wine Enthusiast Magazine , 92 Pts
- 2016 Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast Wine Comp, Double Gold