Explore the coast and discover the finely tuned wines of Harmony Cellars. Celebrating 30 years!
3255 Harmony Valley Road | Harmony , CA 93435
Daily: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dec 25: Closed
Nov 28: Closed
Apr 21: Closed
Nov 27: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dec 24: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dec 31: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Jan 01: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutHarmony Cellars offers award-winning wines and picturesque views of the surrounding coastal countryside. Established in 1989, owners Chuck and Kim Mulligan built their boutique winery to reflect the serene and unpretentious beauty of Harmony—Population 18.
Winemaking in the tiny town of Harmony is not new, and the tradition harks back to the late 1800s. Kim Mulligan’s great-grandfather, Giacomo Barlogio, was a founder of the old creamery cooperative in “downtown” Harmony and used to make homemade wine in his basement. Today the winery sits on a part of Giacomo’s original land holdings; land that’s been in Kim’s family for four generations. As a tribute to Kim’s heritage, Harmony Cellars produces a special reserve wine labeled “Grandpa Barlogio Zinfandel” that is available only in the Harmony tasting room.
From a buttery Chardonnay to a crisp Riesling, spicy Zinfandel to a voluptuous Cabernet, Chuck strives to make something for every palate and even does a Port. He likes experimenting with different varieties and has plans to offer limited production wines like Sangiovese, Tannat.
2019 marks Harmony Cellars' 30th Anniversary. Join the Mulligan Family in celebrating this milestone occasion--special events (open to all) will be calendared throughout the year.
- Wines ProducedBordeaux-Style Blend
An “Irish Themed” Zin Fest Weekend
Sat | Mar 16, 2019Swing by Harmony Cellars for some Irish-themed fun! Our 100% Irish Winemaker and the emerald green hills surrounding our winery will make you feel like you ARE in Ireland. Hearty Irish stew, Guinness chocolate... View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- 2017 White Riesling, Central Coast Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Best of Class/Gold
- 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Orange County Wine Society, Jun 2018, 92 points, GOLD
- 2017 White Riesling, Orange County Wine Society, Jun 2018, 90 points, GOLD
- 2015 Petite Sirah, Wine Enthusiast, Apr 2018, 88 points
- 2016 Chardonnay, New World International Wine Competition, Mar 2018, Double Gold, Best of Class, 97 points
- 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, SF Chronicle Wine Competition, Jan 2018, Double Gold
- 2014 Reserve Aria, Toast of the Coast Wine Competition, Jan 2018, Double Gold, Best of Paso Robles, 94 points
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wine Enthusiast, May 2017, 91 points
- 2014 Malbec, Tasters Guild International Wine Competition, May 2017, Gold
- 2015 Chardonnay, Wine Enthusiast, Apr 2017, 88 points
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Pacific Rim International Wine Competition, Apr 2017, Gold & Best of Class
- 2014 Sangiovese, Winemaker Challenge, Jan 2017, 91 points
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast Wine Competition, Jun 2016, Gold, Best of Class
- 2013 Zinfandel, California Commercial Wine Competition, Jun 2016, Gold, Best of Region
- 2011 Diamond Reserve Aria, Wine Enthusiast, Apr 2016, 92 points
- 2013 Petite Sirah, Long Beach Grand Cru, Dec 2015, Gold, Chairman's Best of Class