Explore the coast and discover the finely tuned wines of Harmony Cellars. Celebrating 30 years!
3255 Harmony Valley Road | Harmony , CA 93435
Daily: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Dec 25: Closed
Nov 28: Closed
Apr 21: Closed
Nov 27: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dec 24: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dec 31: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Jan 01: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutHarmony Cellars offers award-winning wines and picturesque views of the surrounding coastal countryside. Established in 1989, owners Chuck and Kim Mulligan built their boutique winery to reflect the serene and unpretentious beauty of Harmony—Population 18.
Winemaking in the tiny town of Harmony is not new, and the tradition harks back to the late 1800s. Kim Mulligan’s great-grandfather, Giacomo Barlogio, was a founder of the old creamery cooperative in “downtown” Harmony and used to make homemade wine in his basement. Today the winery sits on a part of Giacomo’s original land holdings; land that’s been in Kim’s family for four generations. As a tribute to Kim’s heritage, Harmony Cellars produces a special reserve wine labeled “Grandpa Barlogio Zinfandel” that is available only in the Harmony tasting room.
From a buttery Chardonnay to a crisp Riesling, spicy Zinfandel to a voluptuous Cabernet, Chuck strives to make something for every palate and even does a Port. He likes experimenting with different varieties and has plans to offer limited production wines like Sangiovese, Tannat.
2019 marks Harmony Cellars' 30th Anniversary. Join the Mulligan Family in celebrating this milestone occasion--special events (open to all) will be calendared throughout the year.
- Wines ProducedBordeaux-Style Blend
Friday Twilight Hours: May 31-September 6
Fri – Fri | Jun 21 – Sep 6, 2019Head to Harmony on Friday nights for LIVE MUSIC and FOOD TRUCK FARE. New musicians and new food trucks–we’re working to make this the best season yet! Bring your lawn chairs and friends. No... View Event Details >
Winemaker Dinner at Oceanpoint Ranch
Sun | Jun 23, 2019Enjoy the rustic charm of Oceanpoint Ranch on Moonstone Beach (Cambria) as you sip Harmony wines perfectly paired with a unique tasting menu prepared by Executive Chef Thomas Drahos. Hosted by Harmony... View Event Details >
30th Anniversary Party with Carbon City Lights!
Fri | Jun 28, 2019The Indie Rock Band Carbon City Lights will help us ROCK 30 YEARS on our hilltop patio from 5-8PM – Join Us! Delicious wine & food by Boni’s Tacos available for purchase. Bring your lawn... View Event Details >
Sat | Jul 6, 2019Enjoy a Paella Feast paired with Chuck’s lively wines on our hilltop patio. Paella, a flavorful rice-based dish from Spain, is often served for special occasions. We can’t think of a better... View Event Details >
Harmony Wine & Beer Festival
Sat | Aug 3, 2019We’re taking over the town of Harmony (population 18!) again! Unlimited pours from SLO County’s finest wineries & breweries, live music by the CHAD LAND BAND, food truck fare & FUN.... View Event Details >
Dinner & Libations for THE STATION
Sat | Oct 5, 2019Enjoy pours from HARMONY CELLARS & 927 BEER CO. as you wander the grounds of the Piedras Blancas Light Station. Wood fired pizzas by TORRICELLA, live music by MARCUS DIMAGGIO and silent auction will... View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- 2018 Rosato Vivo, Pacific Rim Wine Competition, Apr 2019, Gold
- 2016 Petite Sirah, Toast of the Coast Wine Competition, Mar 2019, GOLD, 92 points
- 2016 Petite Sirah, New World International Wine Competition, Mar 2019, GOLD
- 2017 White Riesling, Central Coast Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Best of Class/Gold
- 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Orange County Wine Society, Jun 2018, 92 points, GOLD
- 2017 White Riesling, Orange County Wine Society, Jun 2018, 90 points, GOLD
- 2015 Petite Sirah, Wine Enthusiast, Apr 2018, 88 points
- 2016 Chardonnay, New World International Wine Competition, Mar 2018, Double Gold, Best of Class, 97 points
- 2014 Reserve Aria, Toast of the Coast Wine Competition, Jan 2018, Double Gold, Best of Paso Robles, 94 points
- 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, SF Chronicle Wine Competition, Jan 2018, Double Gold
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wine Enthusiast, May 2017, 91 points
- 2014 Malbec, Tasters Guild International Wine Competition, May 2017, Gold
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Pacific Rim International Wine Competition, Apr 2017, Gold & Best of Class
- 2015 Chardonnay, Wine Enthusiast, Apr 2017, 88 points
- 2014 Sangiovese, Winemaker Challenge, Jan 2017, 91 points
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast Wine Competition, Jun 2016, Gold, Best of Class
- 2013 Zinfandel, California Commercial Wine Competition, Jun 2016, Gold, Best of Region
- 2011 Diamond Reserve Aria, Wine Enthusiast, Apr 2016, 92 points
- 2013 Petite Sirah, Long Beach Grand Cru, Dec 2015, Gold, Chairman's Best of Class