Gibbs Vineyards includes the G2 Vineyard, the G2 North Vineyard (G2N), and the Heart Stone Vineyard.
- Vineyard Details
- Varieties Grown
AboutGibbs Vineyards consists of three vineyards, the G2 Vineyard, the G2 North Vineyard (G2N), and the Heart Stone Vineyard. G2 and G2N are located in Willow Creek, Heart Stone is in Adelaida. 106 acres planted in total. All are farmed organically by our own farming team (Gibbs Vineyard Services), in pursuit of the highest quality grapes possible. We do not make wine. Our customers are some of the best winemakers in Paso Robles.
- G2 and Heart Stone are focused on Rhone varietals G2N is mostly Bordeaux varieties All have significant slopes with G2 having the steepest.
- First Date Planted: 1998
- Last Date Planted: 2022
- Row Orientations: many and varied
- Row Spacings: varied
- Trellis Type: varied and some head trained
- Rootstock: 1103p, 110R, 140, and 5BB
- Irrigated/Dry Farmed: drip irrigated from onsite wells
- Soil Types: rocky calcareous soils
- Slope Description: mild to very steep
- Aspect: varied
- Harvest Method: hand harvested
- Wineries Supplied: G2-Saxum, Turtle Rock, TOP, Clos Solene, Torrin, Emercy, Jacob Toft, Aaron, Levo, Nicora, Bushong G2N-Turtle Rock, LXV, Riise, Clos Solene, Herman Story, TOP, Torrin, Nelle, Nicora, Concur Heart Stone- Saxum