We craft beautifully balanced Rhone inspired wines from our west-side estate. 805-712-4412
2660 Anderson Rd | Paso Robles , CA 93445
Open by appointment only.
Thursday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Vineyard Details
- Press & Accolades
AboutFulldraw began in 2012 when Connor McMahon jumped on the opportunity to acquire a 100-acre vineyard site in the Templeton Gap of west side Paso Robles. With six years of winemaking and farming experience at adjacent property, Booker Vineyard, he understood that with its limestone soils and cooling maritime influences, this was a place where the Rhone varieties he loved would thrive. Connor works closely with crew members following organic farming practices in order to best take advantage of the site's demanding soil and extreme exposures. Fulldraw aims to create a sustainable and healthy environment for each and every vine in order for the resulting fruit to translate into beautifully balanced wines that fully express the unique place that is their home.
- We utilize high density planting to help our vines with their demanding environment. They are battered with wind and though we farm using organic/sustainable practices to enrich the land, little organic matter in the soil due to the high proportions of limestone rock makes growth, water and nutrient absorption challenging.
- First Date Planted: 2007
- Last Date Planted: 2015
- Row Spacings: high density planting - 6x3 and 7x3 spacing
- Trellis Type: head trained / VSP
- Soil Types: limestone / calcareous
- Harvest Method: hand farmed & harvested
- Wineries Supplied: Torrin, Fait-Main, Herman Story, Dilecta, Nicora, Levo, Vice Versa, TOR
Press & Accolades
- Dec 2019 | Jeb Dunnuck’s Top 100 Red Wines – 2019