We craft beautifully balanced Rhone inspired wines from our west-side estate. 805-712-4412
2660 Anderson Rd | Paso Robles , CA 93445
Open by appointment only.
Daily: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please reach out to email@example.com or call/text (805) 712-4412 to schedule your appointment.
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Vineyard Details
- Press & Accolades
AboutSince the first vintage in 2016, Fulldraw Vineyard has emerged as a leading family grower and producer of Rhône varietal wines in Paso Robles. Located on the west side of the Paso Robles Willow Creek District AVA/Templeton Gap area on California’s Central Coast, Fulldraw is owned by husband-and-wife team Connor and Rebecca McMahon, whose 100-acre limestone-laden vineyard site sits in one of the best wine neighborhoods in the region. Here, the duo has harnessed agriculture, ambition, art and family values, dedicating their lives to the sustainable cultivation of Rhône varieties and to raising their young family amongst the estate’s rolling vineyards.
Connor works closely with crew members following organic farming practices in order to best take advantage of the site's demanding soil and extreme exposures. Fulldraw aims to create a sustainable and healthy environment for each and every vine in order for the resulting fruit to translate into beautifully balanced wines that fully express the unique place that is their home.
- We utilize high density planting to help our vines with their demanding environment. They are battered with wind and though we farm using organic/sustainable practices to enrich the land, little organic matter in the soil due to the high proportions of limestone rock makes growth, water and nutrient absorption challenging.
- First Date Planted: 2007
- Last Date Planted: 2015
- Row Spacings: high density planting - 6x3 and 7x3 spacing
- Trellis Type: head trained / VSP
- Soil Types: limestone / calcareous
- Harvest Method: hand farmed & harvested
- Wineries Supplied: Torrin, Herman Story, Dilecta, Nicora, Levo, Vice Versa, TOR
Press & Accolades
- Dec 2022 | Forbes – 2022 Holiday Gift Guide: Interesting White Wines
- Nov 2022 | Jeb Dunnuck’s Top 100 Wines of 2022
- Apr 2020 | Forbes – Wines Of The Week And A Tequila To Savor: Chateau Montelena Chardonnay 2016, Fulldraw Vineyard “Hard Point” 2016, And Casa Noble Single Barrel Extra Añejo
- Dec 2019 | Jeb Dunnuck’s Top 100 Red Wines 2019