Four Sisters Ranch Vineyards & Winery
Enjoy the stunning views from our hilltop perch while sipping on our award-winning Paso wines!
2995 Pleasant Rd | San Miguel , CA 93451
Thursday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Holidays - Call for schedules
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Vineyard Details
- Varieties Grown
- Press & Accolades
AboutFour Sisters Ranch Vineyards & Winery has been a family-owned and operated winery since 1989. Our focus is on growing high-quality grapes and producing premium, hand-crafted Paso Robles wines.
From Methode Champenoise Sparkling wines, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc, Orange Muscat, and Rosé, to our Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Malbec, Syrah, Zinfandel, and artfully blended Rhone and Bordeaux style wines, to port-style & dessert wines, we have something for every palate... many honored with Double Gold, Gold & Silver medals.
We're known for the spectacular views from our unique hilltop perch and we invite you to sit back, sip some great wine, and enjoy! End your day with a toast to life as you take in the gorgeous sunset from our Adirondack chairs We offer a selection of gourmet food items for purchase in our tasting room, including fresh cheeses, salumi, crackers, olive oils, pickles and sweet treats, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
We are family-friendly and have bocce ball courts, a horseshoe pit, and other items for outdoor play enjoyment for everyone. Dog-friendly too!
Our unique indoor/outdoor wedding and event venue with a stunning vineyard backdrop awaits you and your special day!
To inquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“the best view of any vineyard in the region.” - The New York Times
One of the "MOST SCENIC SETTINGS" in Paso Robles - Touring & Tasting Magazine
- We have several varietals of Estate Grown grapes, not only for our Wine Tasting Room Limited Edition small batch & Private Reserve wines, but also for other wineries/private label customers. Some vine rows are personally selected for hand-picked row-specific or barrel-specific wines or for a unique micro-climate/terroir.
- First Date Planted: 1989
- Last Date Planted: 2021
- Row Orientations: various
- Row Spacings: various
- Trellis Type: head trained, & cane pruned ongoing conversion
- Rootstock: various
- Irrigated/Dry Farmed: irrigated
- Soil Types: sandy loam, limestone rich
- Slope Description: varied
- Harvest Method: hand picked & some machine picked
- Wineries Supplied: Multiple wineries source our grapes, from Paso Robles/Templeton/Central Coast to Napa and Sonoma as well as our own winery. We also provide bulk wines and unlabeled case goods and export internationally to several countries, both our wine brands as well as private label brands. Resulting wines: Double Gold, Gold, Silver.
Cabernet Sauvignon | 37 acres
Tempranillo | 1 acres
Malbec | 0.3 acres
Grenache Blanc | 0.3 acres
Petit Verdot | 0.3 acres
Zinfandel | 0.1 acres
Press & Accolades
- Apr 2015 | “From Medical School to the California Vineyards”
- Jan 1970 | Platinum List 2016 Touring and Tasting Magazine
- Jan 1970 | “Sipping Through the Next Great Wine Region in California”
- Jan 1970 | “Family – Friendly Itinerary in Paso Robles”
- Jan 1970 | “Take Two Bottles of Red and Call Me in the Morning”
- 2015 Albarino, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Dec 2016, 87 points
- 2011 Limited-Ediion Merlot, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Aug 2016, 89 points
- 2011 Limited-Edition Malbec, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Aug 2016, 85 points
- 2014 Sauvignon Blanc, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Jun 2016, 88 Points
- 2011 Limited-Edition Zinfandel, May Wine Enthusiast Magazine, May 2016, 91 points
- 2010 Serena's Vineyard Private Reserve Syrah, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, May 2016, 89 points
- 2009 Limited-Edition Farmer Mickey's Red Blend, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, May 2016, 88 Points
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 91 points
- 2013 Kekoa Port Style Dessert Wine, Denver International Port & Fortified Wines Competition, Gold Medal
- 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- 2014 Sauvignon Blanc, 2016 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- N/V Blanc de Noirs Sparkling Wine, 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- 2011 Serena's Private Reserve Syrah, 2015 San Diego International Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- 2011 Serena's Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & 2011 Serena's Private Reserve Syrah, 2015 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, Silver Medals
- 2011 Serena's Private Reserve Syrah, 2015 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- 2010 Serena's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- 2010 Serena's Vineyard Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, 8th Annual Cabernet Shootout - Affairs of the Vine, Gold Medal