Winner of THREE Best of Class of Region Awards at the CA State Fair — don't miss this one!
6404 Independence Ranch Place | San Miguel , CA 93451
Open by appointment only.
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutCome taste why Cinquain Cellars is called one of Paso’s best-kept secrets!
Winner of THREE Best of Class of Region Awards at the 2015 California State Fair including a 98 point score for their Syrah and 94 points for their Malbec. Cinquain Cellars specializes in 100% estate-grown red blends as well as oaky, buttery Chardonnay. Don’t miss this one!
The next time they are open to the public is January 18th and 19th from 12PM to 4PM for the Pleasant Valley Wine Trail's Treasures on the Trail. They are only open to the public 7 times per year so this is a great time to visit without having to make an appointment.
They are also available for private tastings. Call 805-400-5978 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. www.cinquaincellars.com
- Wines ProducedBordeaux-Style Blend
Treasures on the Pleasant Valley Wine Trail
Sat – Sun | Jan 18 – 19, 2020Travel the The Pleasant Valley Wine Trail and discover treasures along the way. Uncover the hidden object at 4 participating wineries and be entered in a drawing to win treasure from the trail. Plus, all... View Event Details >
Vino Valentine on the Pleasant Valley Wine Trail
Sat – Sun | Feb 15 – 16, 2020Join us at the winery for The Pleasant Valley Wine Trail’s annual Vino Valentine event! Create cork hearts and other crafts at Cinquain while enjoying complimentary tastes of the newest 90+ point... View Event Details >
- Press & Accolades
- Jan 2018 | Cinquain Cellars awarded 13 Medals at 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Jul 2017 | 98 POINTS and DOUBLE GOLD at San Francisco Intl.
- Apr 2017 | 93 Points and Best of Class of Region for Hog & Dogs Red
- Feb 2017 | Cinquain Cellars Wins 4 Gold Medals at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- 2014 Reserve Malbec, Los Angeles Intl Wine Competition, Jun 2018, 94 Points and Best of Class
- 2013 Reserve Cinquain Bordeaux Blend, San Francisco International Wine Competition, Jul 2017, 98 POINTS and DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- 2011 Syrah, 2015 California State Fair, Jun 2015, 98 Points and Best Syrah in California
- 2016 PETITE SIRAH, 2019 SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION, 94 POINTS AND DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- 2016 RESERVE CINQUAIN, 2020 SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE WINE COMPETITION, GOLD MEDAL
- 2016 SYRAH, 2020 SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE WINE COMPETITION, DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- 2009 TEN-YEAR BARREL-AGED DESSERT WINE, 2020 SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE WINE COMPETITION, DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- 2016 CABERNET SYRAH, 2020 SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE WINE COMPETITION, DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- 2016 Sonnetina, 2018 San Francisco International Wine Competition, 90 POINTS AND GOLD MEDAL
- 2014 CABERNET SAUVIGNON, 2018 SAN FRANCISCO International Wine Competition, 91 POINTS AND GOLD MEDAL
- 2016 TOURIGA, 2019 MONTEREY INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION, 91 POINTS AND GOLD MEDAL
- 2015 SYRAH, 2019 SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION, 91 POINTS AND GOLD MEDAL
- 2016 TEMPRANILLO, 2019 SUNSET INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION, 91 POINTS AND GOLD MEDAL