Brave Oak Vineyard, LLC
A premium vineyard located on one of the highest altitudes in the airport area.
- Vineyard Details
- Varieties Grown
- A premium vineyard located on one of the highest altitudes in the airport area. We are proactive farmers who have developed this vineyard using the best rootstock and varietal combinations to produce the best quality fruit for the site. We pride ourselves in developing long-term sustainable relationships.
- First Date Planted: 2000
- Last Date Planted: 2000
- Row Orientations: East / West Row Orientation
- Row Spacings: 10ft x 6ft Spacing
- Irrigated/Dry Farmed: Drip Irrigated
- Slope Description: Gentle to steep slopes
- Harvest Method: Hand and Machine Harvested
- Wineries Supplied: Peachy Canyon, Treana / Liberty School, Ortman Family Vineyards, Andrew Murray Vineyards,Justin Vineyards, Hahn Wine Estates
Alicante Bouschet | 40 acres