Chef’s Home Table – Virtual Cooking Class
Get ready to embark on a culinary adventure like no other as we present to you the ultimate virtual cooking class: Chef’s Home Table – Paella Party, in collaboration with Truffle Shuffle!
Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 19th at 4 pm (PST) and get ready to join us from the comfort of your own home for an unforgettable experience. Prepare to be guided by the masterful hands of Truffle Shuffle’s co-founder and esteemed chef, Tyler Vorce, who honed his craft at the illustrious Dovetail and French Laundry. Brace yourself for an immersive journey into the art of creating the perfect paella, right in your very own kitchen.
And what is a feast without the perfect wine pairing? Winemaker Drew Nenow and ONX at Home Director Sarah Farley will be on to discuss the fabulous wines, specially curated to complement the rich and diverse palette of paella.
Kits create two (2) servings and are $246 Normal Price and $220 for Collective Club Members, which both include the cost of shipping. Each kit includes:
• Everything needed for two servings of the Paella (vegetarian option available*).
• Hosts Winemaker Drew Nenow, Director of ONX at Home Sarah Farley, and Chef Tyler from Truffle Shuffle to walk you through the cooking and wine pairings.
• 750ml Bottle of 2019 Mad Crush, Grenache-led Blend. Wine Enthusiast – 92 points
• 750ml Bottle of 2022 Indie Rosé, Rosé of Tempranillo and Mourvèdre.
• Secure your spot now, as this virtual cooking extravaganza is destined to be an unforgettable experience. Last day to order is August 7th.
*Kindly indicate vegetarian preference in your order notes.