I help food & ag businesses Optimize, Innovate, and Scale.
- AboutI help food & ag businesses Optimize, Innovate, and Scale. My goal is simple: make your business better than it was before you met me. My mission is to make your business easier to operate, grow at the pace that works for you, and create a work environment for you and your team that is rewarding, successful, and fun!!
Between myself and my network of experts, we offer business and management consulting, coaching, and training. The problems we help our clients solve are in the following categories:
- Vision to Strategy Development & Deployment
- Management Systems Development
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Teamwork Development
- Employee/Company Culture Transformations
- LEAN & Continuous Improvement Deployment
- And much, much more...
I have 20+ years experience in the food and ag space. I started my career as an electrical engineering graduate from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I then moved on to Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds (formerly Paramount Farms) where I designed and built almond and pistachio processing systems, led teams up to 500 employees, and held executive level positions in operations, human resources, information technology, accounting and finance. From there I took on the President/CEO role of the largest tart cherry cooperative in North America. In 2019 I decided to start my own consulting business to share business and management best practices that I learned in the larger corporations with small to medium sized businesses.