Enjoy our 100% estate-grown Rhone & Bordeaux varietal wines as well lunch at our café, open daily.
7350 Linne Road | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Daily: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Nov 28: Closed
Dec 25: Closed
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutOur boutique award-winning winery, situated along the beautiful Paso Robles 'Back Roads' countryside, features 100% estate-grown Rhone and Bordeaux wines. A daily lunch menu complements our wines and highlights seasonal fresh produce. Visit our website for a listing of events. Our tasting room and cafe are open daily from 11am-5pm.
7350 Linne Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446 | 805.239.1730 | www.casswines.com
Located in a low elevation valley between Creston and Paso Robles, the tasting room and winery are under the same roof of a Spanish hacienda-style barn. However, once inside, you encounter a contemporary tasting room with art, designer lighting, diamond plate aluminum bar, and bold colors everywhere.
Cass Winery won Central Coast Wine Competition's Winery of the Year in 2018 & 2015 (the only winery to have won the accolade twice). Cass specializes in Rhone varieties such as Syrah, Mourvedre, Grenache, Viognier, Roussanne, & Marsanne. All of these varieties are certified ENTAV clones and are estate grown on our 145 acre vineyard. ENTAV is an agency of the French Government responsible for clonal certification. Over 90% of all new vineyards in France are planted with ENTAV certified clones. Select nurseries in California obtained license to propagate and sell these varieties in the late 1990's, thus theses vines are producing the very first wines available in the US that are both Estate grown and ENTAV Certified.
- Wines ProducedBordeaux-Style Blend
Red Rhône-Style Blend
ViognierWhite Rhône-Style Blend
- Press & Accolades
- Feb 2019 | 2019 10 Best Affordable Honeymoon Spots in the US
- Sep 2018 | Wine tasting got you hungry? Here are the best restaurants in SLO County wine country
- Sep 2018 | Containers With King-Sized Beds Coming to Cass Winery
- Sep 2018 | Paso Robles in a Case: Some top picks from California’s answer to the Rhône Valley
- Aug 2018 | Harvest time is coming. Yes, you can stomp grapes with your bare feet at these California wineries
- Jul 2018 | Paso Robles vineyard wins 2018 Winery of the Year in Central Coast Wine Competition
- Jul 2018 | Cass Vineyard & Winery wins Winery of the Year
- Cass Vineyard & Winery , Central Coast Wine Competition, Jul 2018, 2018 Winery of the Year
- 2016 Cass Mourvèdre, 2018 Central Coast Wine Competition, Jun 2018, Best Red Wine, Gold Medal, Best in Class
- Cass Vineyard & Winery , Central Coast Wine Competition, Jul 2015, 2015 Winery of the Year