Elegant, limited-production Rhône varieties farmed in the Willow Creek and Adelaida Districts.
3340 Ramada Drive, Suite D | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Daily: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Amenities ( Hover for details )
Snacks / Food for Purchase
Special Event Facilities
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutAnglim is a small, family-owned winery located in Paso Robles, California producing Rhône varietals such as Viognier, Roussanne, Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, and blends, with grapes from some of the finest growers on California’s Central Coast. Winemaker Steve Anglim realizes that stellar wines begin in the vineyard, and is passionate about partnering with growers in the Paso Robles Willow Creek, Templeton Gap, and Adelaida Districts who share our vision for distinctive, balanced, food-friendly wines. Our limited annual production of about 1,500 cases allows us to produce in small lots with a combination of tradition and innovation, managing the winemaking approach and new oak percentages to create wines with enough character to be cellared but enough elegance to be enjoyed now.
Our new Anglim Winery and Tasting Room is just outside of Tin City on Ramada Drive. We are open for tasting daily 11am to 6pm (...ish), and by appointment or chance. We may have special hours some weeks; check our website for details. And come in for a tour!
- Wines ProducedGrenache
Red Rhône-Style Blend
White Rhône-Style Blend
- Press & Accolades
- Anglim Syrah St. Peter of Alcantara Vineyard, Paso Robles Willow Creek District 2013, Wine Enthusiast, Feb 2017, 93 points
- Anglim Mourvèdre Hastings Ranch Vineyard, Paso Robles Adelaida District 2013, Wine Enthusiast, Dec 2016, 93 points and Editor's Choice
- Anglim Grenache, Paso Robles Willow Creek District 2013, Wine Enthusiast, Dec 2016, 92 points
- Anglim Syrah Guy James, Paso Robles Willow Creek District 2013, •Robert Parker’s The Wine Advocate #226, Aug 2016, 91 points
- Anglim Syrah, Paso Robles 2013, Robert Parker’s The Wine Advocate #226, Aug 2016, 90 points
- Anglim Petite Sirah, Paso Robles Willow Creek District 2013, Robert Parker’s The Wine Advocate #226, Aug 2016, 91 points