ONX Wines Cooking Class
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we are teaming up with Chef Rachel Ponce for our 2nd Cooking Class. Grab your boo, your galentine, your bestie, or come on your own, for an evening of sipping wine, honing your cooking skills, and feasting on the delicious dishes you create!
Wednesday, February 8th at 6 pm at Clark House, you’ll master how to make Coffee Rubbed Duck Confit & three side dishes. Acquire new skills, drink delicious wine, and have fun while doing it!
• Wednesday, February 8th at 6 pm
• Class is $90, and $75 for Collective Members
• In addition to the two dishes, the class includes wine and appetizers
• Hands on class, teaching techniques on how to perfectly recreate Chef Rachel’s recipes
• Recipe Cards to take home
This hands on class is limited to 14 people, so secure your spot now!