Mid-State Fair Half Day Wine Tour (Jul 17-26)
Mid-State Fair Half Day Wine Tour
– Only $69
– 4 Hours
– 3+ Wineries
– Lunch Included
– Wine Knowledgeable Guide Snacks & Water Provided
Experience the Paso Robles wine region to the fullest with this fun and truly memorable small-group wine tour.
On our small group guided half day wine tour, you’ll get to enjoy the best of what Paso Robles has to offer while sharing your day with other friendly, wine-interested travelers on an intimate, social and lighthearted journey through Paso Robles wine country.
You’ll travel in a small, comfortable tour bus while visiting three charming small to medium sized wineries throughout the Paso Robles countryside and finish downtown Paso Robles or at your hotel.
– Visit three+ wineries offering fun and distinctive experiences
– Taste (& take home!) some delicious wines
– Learn about winemaking, local history and culture
– Take in beautiful views and rustic country roads
– Enjoy a tasty picnic lunch at a winery
– Cheese platter and bottled water served on board the bus
– Share the experience with other fun people
– Personable and knowledgeable tour guide
– Experience the real Paso Robles Wine Country!
Your knowledgeable and fun tour guide/driver will entertain you with interesting local history, culture and wine making. You can expect to take in some lovely views, walk next to the vines and maybe even go behind the scenes through some of the production areas of one of the wineries, and of course find some excellent wines to take home to enjoy later.
With Toast Tours, our focus is on experiencing the wineries (and their wines!) in-depth, so we spend a little more time at each stop and allow you to truly savor what they have to offer. This is not your typical wine country tour – it’s a unique and authentic experience every time.
We look forward to toasting with you soon!
– Pick-up / Return from most Paso Robles lodging within 3 mile radius of the downtown plaza & Colony – Market & Deli Atascadero
– Pick-up between 10:00am-10:45am
– Drop-off at your accommodations or downtown Paso Robles between 3:00pm–3:15pm or at the Colony Market & Deli in Atascadero between 3:30pm-3:45pm
– Small intimate tour sizes
– Complimentary shared cheese tray and chilled bottled water on the bus
– Deli-style picnic lunch at a winery
– Visit 3 + wineries – you’ll visit three charming wineries in the Paso Robles countryside and finish downtown Paso Robles or at your hotel.
– Multiple intimate winery experiences – depending on availability
– Knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and professional local guide
– Share the experience with other fun people!
– Comfortable mini-bus that you can stand in
– Safe and spacious wine storage on vehicle
– Shipping boxes and Wine skins available for purchase
– Feeling like you’ve experienced the real Paso Robles Wine Country!
What’s Not Included:
– Tasting Fees: The cost of wine tastings depends on the wineries selected to visit. The average is $10 – $20 at each winery for about 4 – 6 pours. Many wineries will waive the fees if a customer purchases wine.
– Gratuity to the guide.