Cabernet Pfeffer Tonnage For Sale
Sep 29, 2023 | High Camp Wines
1.5 - 2 tons of rare Cabernet Pfeffer Avail from High Camp Wines.
Submitted By:High Camp Wines
Location:High Camp Wines
Wine Club & Shipping Specialist
Sep 28, 2023 | Austin Hope & Treana Tasting Cellar
Austin Hope & Treana Winery is looking for a Wine Club and Shipping Specialist to help in all aspects of the Wine Club team including helping to oversee the successful shipping of over 40,000 packages annually. This is an administrative position. Experience working in Wine Club, Shipping or Hospitality are preferred. You will be a part of a growing team who's soul focus is to retain members through creative outlets and demonstrate hospitality that is above reproach. Working with our fulfillment house/shipping partner, our shipping team is responsible for providing world class hospitality and administrative tasks related to all aspects of Wine Club and shipping wine. We are looking for a passionate, detail oriented individual with impeccable attention to detail and follow up skills. We are a small team with great passion for ensuring that ordering and shipping wine is easy and enjoyable.
Pay Range:$25.00 Plus based on experience
Submitted By:Austin Hope & Treana Tasting Cellar
Location:Austin Hope & Treana Winery 1585 Live Oak Paso Robles Ca. 93446
Part Time Tasting Room – Flexible Saturday or Sunday
Sep 27, 2023 | Santellan Vineyards LLC
Santellan Vineyards is a 112 Acres winery, tasting room, event space and we have 3 vacation rentals. We are looking for the perfect team member who is willing to work 1-2 days per week and possibly more as we grow.
This is a 6 hour shift
• Friendly personable and engaging, sales-driven individual
• Welcomes repeat customers and new customers
• Clean, stock, and set up displays, and inventory in the tasting room.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Assists in hospitality events, calls, and emails management
• Ability to follow instructions
• Follow checklists for vacation rentals and supply & restock as needed
• Handle multiple customers and transactions
• Understand customer's preferences, tastes, and wine knowledge levels.
• Help customers find the best local wines for their taste, mood, and meal. Ability to upsell
• Maintain a clean, organized, and aesthetically pleasing wine-tasting area.
• Stay up to date with industry trends, new releases.
• Handle point-of-sale transactions accurately and efficiently. (Commerce 7)
• Welcome harvest hosts, vacation rental guests and event guests
There will be some supplementary responsibilities that are not outlined in the job description.
• 6 months experience preferred in sales, customer service or hospitality.
• Ability to tell the Santellan story that promotes loyalty and sales.
• RBS Certified – or the ability to acquire before start date
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
• Flexibility and ability to manage changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
• Passion for and knowledge of wines, including various wines and tasting techniques.
• Customer-focused mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Prior experience in a similar role, such as a wine server or wine steward is a plus.
• Familiarity with point-of-sale systems and basic computer skills.
• Must be 21 years old.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT:
This position requires working 1 – 2 days per week
The typical shift will be 11am - 5pm Saturdays or Sundays
More shifts can be added for the right person
Submitted By:Santellan Vineyards LLC
Location:7750 Highway 101 Paso Robles
Sep 27, 2023 | Vino Vargas
2021s at $12/gallon, all Paso AVA
Tempranillo, 2 barrels
Cab, 1 barrel
Grenache, 1 barrel
Syrah, 2 barrels
Mourvedre, 3 barrels
Petite Sirah, 7 barrels
Malbec, 2 barrels
* Will include barrels and racks at no additional cost
2022s at $15/gal, all Paso AVA
Tempranillo, 7 barrels
Cab. Sauv, 5 barrels
Grenache, 300 gal tank + 3 barrels
Syrah, 300 gal tank
Mourvedre, 3 barrels
Petite Sirah, 6 barrels
Zinfandel, 300 gal tank + 1 barrel
Submitted By:Vino Vargas
Location:950 Indian Dune Rd, San Miguel, CA 93451
Head of Brand, DTC and Hospitality, Booker Vineyard/My Favorite Neighbor
Sep 26, 2023 | Booker Vineyard and Winery
Responsible for brand marketing and direct to consumer business including delivering targets (volume, profit, share) while assuring a leading, luxury Member experience. Works under general supervision of Booker GM. The Senior Brand Manager will lead a team including Brand Marketing, Hospitality, Wine Club, and eComm. This person will have excellent communication skills and ability to manage relationships with various stakeholders throughout the organization. This person will be highly motivated to create compelling programming that also meets the Brands financial objectives. This person will be Consumer and Member obsessed and be passionate about delivering the best experience possible for our consumers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Leads Team responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans/programs short and long-term marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics to deliver against agreed upon brand, business and financial goals.
Works with the Consumer and Strategic Insights team to develop brand strategy, consumer segmentation, targeting and positioning of brand and in the development of the brand architecture. Ensures appropriate qualitative and quantitative research is conducted to ensure overall brand success.
Supervises agencies in the creative development process and execution of all advertising campaigns.
Manages budgets and forecasting. Ensures that dollars are allocated and spent in an efficient and effective manner within budgetary parameters. Responsible for maintaining these budgets throughout the year, balancing expenditures against volume and profitability expectations.
Continuously monitors business and brand health performance of brands using internal and external data resources to identify issues and opportunities to drive performance.
Maintains constant and concise communication with key stakeholders including winemaking, operations, finance field sales and key wholesaler personnel
Develops communications for upper management pertaining to marketing updates, budget recaps and program evaluations.
Works with Public Relations Manager in developing strategic public relations initiatives.
Represents the brands externally via market visits, trade / sales and consumer engagements
Works with sales team to generate incremental sales and distribution and increase share of mind vs. competitive products.
Oversight and management of holistic eCommerce strategies
Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, etc.
Leads the hospitality and wine club teams to deliver best in case programming and consumer experiences
Actively manages and develops direct reports and create a positive and inclusive onsite culture
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to Booker/My Favorite Neighbor/Harvey & Harriet GM
Key Success Factors
Demonstrated ability to understand brand strategy – consumer segmentation, consumer targeting, brand positioning and brand architecture.
Has led annual brand planning process.
Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to utilize trend analysis, syndicated and customized research and other sources to turn data and information into actionable insights.
Exhibits strong leadership skills with track record of others seeking out his / her involvement and leadership for projects.
Strong communication ability across all layers of the organization. Ability to communicate and sell the strategies and plans to upper management and through the sales organization.
Maintains positive and can-do attitude and approach to work.
Ability to identify and champion new business and brand building ideas. Committed to continuous innovation.
Demonstrated ability to manage / coach /develop others.
Ability to construct numbers-based objectives that can be measured against hard metrics.
Highly developed interpersonal skills are necessary. Must interact regularly with senior management, field personnel, wholesaler representatives, distributors and consumsers.
Strong ability to develop creative briefs for use by agencies and internal support groups across the marketing mix.
Experience leading multiple agencies.
Experience managing complex project list, priorities and budgets and track record of delegating as appropriate. Strong focus on driving for results.
Provides clear, succinct and relevant written and verbal communication.
Experience and understanding of selling luxury consumer goods and services through one-on-one customer interaction and customer relationship marketing.
High level of proficiency with MS Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook.
Excellent presentation skills: ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Budgetary planning and forecasting experience.
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Excellent customer service skills.
Knowledge & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
5-8 years of traditional brand management experience within the beverage industry
Experience with 3-tier distribution system
Budget and project management experience
Strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
Proficient PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and experience with Shopify a plus
Experience managing others.
Demonstrates a genuine passion for Fine Wine, luxury branding, and hospitality
The salary range for this role is:
$124,200.00 - $198,400.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Pay Range:$124,200.00 - $198,400.00
Submitted By:Booker Vineyard and Winery
Location:Booker Winery, Paso Robles, CA
Trade Neutral Puncheons for Used White Barrels
Sep 25, 2023 | Turtle Rock Vineyards
Neutral barrels and puncheons for sale
Sep 21, 2023 | kukkula
2023 Cabernet Sauvignon
Sep 18, 2023 | Riverstar Vineyards
Sep 18, 2023 | Riverstar Vineyards
Winery – Director of First Impressions
Sep 14, 2023 | Brochelle Vineyards
We are a small family-owned boutique winery celebrating our 25th year in Paso Robles. We take great pride in producing premium wines and are equally passionate about our customer care and visitor experience.
In our tasting room, you will see our motto posted on a large canvas hanging on the wall: “The Secret Ingredient is Always Love”. We wholeheartedly believe that love is the secret ingredient that makes a marked difference in customer’s experience. The moment you share stories with others, it is then that a true connection is formed. We have a clear vision for the way we conduct business and treat our guests, and we are searching for those who believe in this philosophy too.
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic, positive, and energetic team player with rockstar sales & communication skills who takes their personal integrity seriously. We are looking for team members who will excel at enhancing all aspects of our business. When guests enter through our doors, we want the wines, the staff interaction, and surroundings to exceed any expectations they may have had. The person who fills this position will be someone who shines in hospitality, and truly values the customer’s experience.
The selected candidate will close sales and add new Wine Club Members without the guests even aware they are being sold to. You will provide winery education to our customers and Club Members so that they themselves leave as Ambassadors. You will be adept at keeping the lines of communication open and honest between yourself, fellow team members and ownership. You will assist with Wine Club activities and create special events throughout the year. Being self-driven, multi-tasking and able to work independently is a must.
Highlight of Responsibilities & Talents:
• Providing warm hospitality to tasting room guests
• Wine & Club Membership sales
• Assist Club Members via phone and email
• Creative-minded to assist with social media content and event planning
• Work with graphic design programs such as Canva to create marketing content
• Liaison to our neighboring winery peers and various local businesses
• Must be 21+
• Hospitality & sales background
• Prior experience with point-of-sale systems
• Office 365, Excel, and Word
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Self-motivated and thrives at working independently
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
We honor your sales performance with quarterly sales bonuses, commissions, and tips are included on our point of sale for the customer to reward your standout hospitality. Benefits include paid time off and health insurance is available.
This position has flexible weekdays and will include weekend shifts and various events as they are scheduled throughout the year.
PLEASE NOTE: A letter of introduction & resume are necessary for consideration of an interview
We look forward to meeting you and sharing a mutual passion for excellence!
Pay Range:$19-26/hr DOE
Submitted By:Brochelle Vineyards
Location:2323 Tuley Ct, Paso Robles, CA
Your Most Memorable Event Awaits… Host at Opolo!
Sep 14, 2023 | Opolo Vineyards
Transform your next event into an unforgettable experience with Opolo's versatile and modern venue spaces. Let us be your event partner for your next holiday party, corporate event, or private gathering and take care of every detail, leaving you free to enjoy a seamless and successful event.
Submitted By:Opolo Vineyards
Sep 13, 2023 | Hearst Ranch Winery- Paso Robles
Hearst Ranch winery is seeking a well-rounded and experienced accounting professional to join our team. The Controller will support the accounting, finance, and human resources functions of Hearst Ranch Winery as well as the financials of the other companies currently held by the owners. Must possess the ability to mentor and work well with others.
The position supports the daily operation of general ledger and production accounting activities for operations, including payroll, account reconciliations and reporting, bulk wine and case good costing; product inventory and balance sheets, inventory control, fixed asset/CIP reporting and analysis, AP/AR, cash management, and ensures compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP). Position will be responsible for the preparation of accurate and timely monthly Financial Statements and consolidated monthly cash flow statements. The position will support the Ownership, and specific winery department managers, in the planning and budgeting process, monthly reporting, annual preparation, monthly management of budget, and quarterly/annual costing and tax preparation for the CPA.
Essential job functions
• Manages financial data and ensures data integrity and accuracy.
• Prepares bi-monthly payroll for employees, ensuring accuracy of payroll input and timely transmission for paycheck processing. Respond to payroll related questions from managers and employees and investigate and resolve paycheck and PTO issues and discrepancies.
• General Human Resource management including employee relations, current labor laws, employee benefits, Workers’ Comp management, 401k activity, management of employee files, and payroll for a 30+-employee base.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries and generate financial statements.
• Balances sheet reconciliations and analysis.
• Reconciliation of bank accounts.
• Management of the fixed asset process and policy, including capital expenditure authorization and spending tracking.
• Review and assist with identifying and coding expenses.
• Provides data and serves as a resource for external financial and tax audit examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of audited financial statements.
• Management of the Sales and Use Tax accounting and reporting process.
• Set up and maintain accounting system chart of account and vendor master files.
• Conducts monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, year-end closing.
• Provide leadership, support and mentoring to Accounting Specialist.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or finance strongly preferred.
• 5+ years progressive accounting experience within a winery, manufacturing, or hospitality environment preferred.
• General Accounting software expertise.
• Demonstrate advanced proficiency in QuickBooks.
• 3 years of Human Resource management.
• Must have a commitment to excellence, high standards and confidentiality.
• Possess credibility and an ethical, full-disclosure, and clean financial history.
• Highly accurate, organized, and detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner to internal team and external partners.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of GAAP, and strong quantitative and analytical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of payroll and time keeping software. Paychex a plus.
• Ability to prioritize workload, work as part of a team as well as independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
• Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative and flexible and able to drive/guide change.
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining both perspective and a positive attitude.
A good sense of humor would be an asset.
Please submit a resume for consideration. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no third-party unsolicited resume submissions.
The Winery is an equal opportunity employer. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Standard work schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid time off / Regular Vacation and Holidays
• Vision insurance
Pay Range:$90,000 - $140,000 DOE
Submitted By:Hearst Ranch Winery- Paso Robles
Location:Paso Robles, CA
Grapes Available – Cab Sauv., Grenache, Petit Verdot
Sep 12, 2023 | Four Sisters Ranch Vineyards & Winery
Four Sisters Ranch located in San Miguel has the following grapes available:
Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, & Petit Verdot
For more information email email@example.com or call 805-467-2046
Submitted By:Four Sisters Ranch Vineyards & Winery
Location:San Miguel- Paso Robles Appellation - Estrella Sub-District
Sep 12, 2023 | Four Sisters Ranch Vineyards & Winery
AP / Custom Crush Space Available + Case Goods and Tasting space
Sep 12, 2023 | MCV Wines
MCV has space available in the new Tin City Annex expansion for wineries looking for Custom Crush services. This is a new facility with top of the line equipment including, Pellenc Selectiv destemmer, Carlsen basket press, humidified and ozone gassed barrel room. We offer full service from processing fruit through bottling, all with a focus on smaller lots and ultra premium quality. Small lots and small wineries are welcome.
No minimum case goods storage available for AP and Custom Crush clients.
By appointment and weekend space available for hosting tastings for AP clients at the MCV facility
Are you interested in a Private Label? We offer an all inclusive package for vineyards, individuals and businesses with a low minimum requirement. Allow us to help you create a wine that reflects your vision. We can craft a wine that reflects your vineyard, impresses your clients or employees or just a wine that you've always wanted to be a part of making to have and to enjoy at home with friends, family or just you.
Crush and go through the Pellenc Selectiv also available.
Submitted By:MCV Wines
Location:Tin City, Paso Robles
Tasting Room Concierge
Sep 12, 2023 | Law Estate Wines
Law Estate Wines is a family owned/operated winery and vineyard. Our sharp focus is producing ultra-premium, Rhone-style wines with an unparalleled brand experience for all of our guests and clients.
We are ultimately looking for candidates with a strong interest in hospitality. This is a part-time position for Fridays and Saturdays and or Saturdays and Sundays. The Host/Concierge position will be responsible for greeting guests, answering scheduling questions, the breakdown and set up of the private tastings, alongside assisting the guests with their transportation, wine packing, and booking needs. There will be strong professional and career growth training for candidates that show excellence in their role with the management of the client experience, and contribution to the overall brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation, setup and take down for tastings, tours, events on and off winery premises.
- Scheduling events, appointments, tours, seminars for guests, media/trade and management.
- Strong communication on skills for tastings, tours, dinners and off-premise events
- Greeting and exiting guests as they arrive and depart.
- Booking appointments on and offsite
- Working with staff members on all levels, including winery and vineyard when help is needed.
- Participate in training through tastings, wine courses, travel, harvest, winery/vineyard work.
- Report directly to the tasting room manager.
Knowledge, skill and abilities:
- Excellent customer service and organization skills.
- Available to work after hours, weekends & special events as needed.
- Good working knowledge of wine or willingness to learn.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
Please email your resume and contact information
Submitted By:Law Estate Wines
Location:Law Estate Wines
Sep 11, 2023 | Duas Terras Vineyard
Sep 11, 2023 | Duas Terras Vineyard
Events & Vineyard Experience Assistant
Sep 06, 2023 | ONX Wines
A Bit About ONX
In 2004, entrepreneurs Steve and Brenda Olson began searching for land in the Paso Robles AVA. Upon encountering a property in the Templeton Gap, they recognized the potential of the land and established what would be the beginning of the 127-acre ONX Estate Vineyard. In the time following, we established a permanent winemaking home and tasting room in Tin City, as well as acquired the Kiler Canyon Vineyard in Willow Creek.
At ONX we are driven by a commitment to our land and community. Earning certifications for our estate with the California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance, we are focused on crafting acclaimed wines not just for today but for generations to come.
The ONX Team is creative and dynamic, with a passion for crafting memorable experiences and connections for our guests. We flourish as a team by working collaboratively between departments and adopting the idea that no job is too small. The Events & Vineyard Experience Assistant reports to the Events and Vineyard Experience Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
Conducting tours of ONX Estate Vineyard for the public
Leading guests through current tasting of wines
Relaying Wine and Vineyard education and the history of ONX throughout the tour
Following the ONX tour guidelines
Assisting in the creation of tour scripts based on feedback and seasonal changes
Assisting guests with wine tasting, education and purchases throughout each tour
Building, maintaining and expanding positive customer relations
Selling wine and wine clubs to tour guests
Providing excellent customer service
Preparing for each tour by following the opening and closing SOP’s
Handling any guest concerns that may arise during the tour and relaying information to management
Assist with general Vineyard supply inventory
Representing the company in a positive manner and protecting ONX property at all times
Assist with general Vineyard supply inventory
Assist with maintenance of Kawasaki Mules including but no limited to filling with gas, washing and cleaning exterior and interior and maintaining tire pressure
Take lead on Large Group Tastings
Assist with on-site and off-site events
Take lead on the set-up, break-down and be present for duration of event
Assist with tracking attendance and sales of events
Assist with creating event decor including
Ability to execute additional Vineyard experiences such as but not limited to Vineyard Picnics, Vineyard Afternoon Teas and Celebrate an Occasion add on.
Must be 21 years of age
Must be able to lift 40 lbs
Time management skills with the ability to adhere to schedules and tour time frames
Customer service focused with desire to create a memorable guest experience
Ability to multitask
Must be able to work weekends and a flexible schedule including evenings, some late nights, and holidays
Ability to work outside in high and low temperatures
Nice to haves:
Knowledge of TOCK and Wine Direct
Prior wine industry experience
Previous event and/or tour guide experience
$20.00 to $22.00 per hour depending on experience
Tips, wines club bonuses, sales commissions
Pay Range:$20.00 to $22.00 per hour
Submitted By:ONX Wines
Location:ONX Estate Winery 1200 Paseo Exclusus, Templeton, CA
Events and Marketing Lead
Sep 06, 2023
Hands on, dedicated team player with outstanding events, marketing, interpersonal, sales and administrative skills. This position offers a base pay plus generous commissions and tips.
Essential functions to include, but not limited to:
-Consistently delivers a rich consumer experience, building consumer loyalty and enhancing the brand essence
-Maintains a professional, upbeat attitude at all times
-Able to work independently, troubleshoot and resolve issues with minimal direction
-Communicates well with all staff / management / owners to build a positive and productive environment
Hospitality and Events
-Must possess a positive attitude, get along well with all employees and upper management and perform duties in a professional manner at all times
-Must be a self starter, have an upbeat attitude, be organized, and be able to multitask
-Must be an individual that can be professional and calm during high pressure situations and during high traffic periods
-Responsible for the promotion, scheduling, and execution of all on property private events and experiences
-Responsible for creating all collateral (print and digital) to increase overall exposure and sales of all events and experiences - always have event packets ready and on-hand
-Responsible for generating clientele and bookings
-Responsible for scheduling all musical acts throughout the year in coordination with the GM
-Create and maintain an event and experience calendar. Have the calendar included in all menu binders, in bathrooms, on property, emailed out and in wine club pack-outs
Create and design all event flyers and posters
-Assist in answering all incoming phone calls and voicemails related to events and experiences
-Acts as main point of contact for all festival weekend plans including events, music, experiences, and food requirements
-Work with owners and the GM to create the space for Wine Festival every year and at the winery
-Responsible for the planning and execution of pick-up parties in coordination with the wine club senior tasting room lead, wine club manager and GM
-Responsible for creating unique member and guest experiences that build brand loyalty and offer an engaging experience
-Coordinate and participate in all off-site events and pourings
-Scheduled to work in the tasting room(s) when needed
-Responsible for the overall management of the property reservations system in coordination with the tasting room and distillery senior leads
-Assist General Manager / Owners with miscellaneous tasks as required. These can include wine club pack outs, media and distributor events / visits / dinners etc.
-Conduct market research to identify target audience and customer preferences
-Create and manage digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing and Google Ads -Analyze campaign performance using analytics tools and make data-driven decisions
-Manage product launches and coordinate promotional activities
-Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to stay ahead of the curve
-Communicates collaboratively with tasting room staff to build a positive and productive environment
-Social media liaison for winery and distillery- FB, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Snapchat
-Be a fb business suite/page manager expert
-Make sure high scores and awards are noted on all wines and separate page for accolades is updated and maintained- only 90+ and gold or above
-Coordinate all print and online advertising - set budget and monitor monthly with GM
-Create holiday campaigns in coordination with wine club manager
-Update of all community calendars- Visit SLO, pasorobleswineries.net, visit paso, chamber calendars, PRWCA
-High proficiency in Canva, Adobe, InDesign and html
-PRWCA liaison- goes through weekly emails they send and attends education meetings
Design Wine club and distillery brochure in coordination with Wine Club Manager and Distillery ambassador
-Newsletter creation in coordination with Wine Club Manager and distillery ambassador
-Winery and distillery website maintenance
-Create and design tech sheets in coordination with Winemaker
-Coordinate Community pourings and festivals
-Update Awards and Accolade section and Press section on website and have a laminated copy in tasting room, work in coordination with Winemaker on this task
-Responsible for maintaining all memberships to publications that we submit to: Robert Parker, Wine Spectator, Vinous, Jeb Dunnuck, Wine Enthusiast etc. - check with Winemaker to see which ones he has renewed before you pay.
-Assist with organization and scheduling of hotel marketing and pourings.
-Assists with the ordering of all promotional materials as needed.
-Create and Design Menus/Tasting list and Specials Sheet
-Manage all reviews and respond to reviews on FB, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Google, linkedin within 24 hours
-Update the tasting room video reel periodically.
-Create a blog
-Keep digital and print media kit updated and on hand at all times
-Distribution of marketing materials to hotels every 3-6 mnths
-Manage Online Marketing Campaigns
-Plan bi-annual media reception for local writers to visit our property
-Coordinate Radio Advertising prior to events- schedule Joe and Liquid lunch prior to Wine Festival and Harvest Festival
-Coordinate all festivals- staffing, wine, marketing materials, Booth set-up, liability insurance
-Assists in the development of creative programs to locally drive sales, and to create unique and compelling experiences in the tasting room.
-Manage email list
-Create Event Fliers
-Create all promotional fliers and online campaigns for events
-Order all promo materials for events
-Responsible for annual; domain renewals
-Holiday gift packs- coordinate with Wine-Club Manager to send out direct mail to all members
5 years of Event experience preferably in the wine industry
Experience in customer service and/or DTC sales; wine industry preferred.
Strong interpersonal skills
Familiarity with analytics tools to track campaign performance and generate insights
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to changing business needs, all while keeping a positive attitude
Proficiency in digital marketing platforms, including Google Ads and email marketing tools
Strong administrative and computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Canva Adobe Acrobat, html, inDesign preferred
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and engage guests
Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Comfortable working both indoors and outdoors
Must be at least 21 years of age
Pay Range:$20 base plus commissions and tips
Neutral barrels for sale / winemaking
Sep 05, 2023 | High Camp Wines
Aquatools Steamer for Sale
Sep 05, 2023
220v, 50amp, purchased in 2020, used for one harvest. Not used since do to moving facilities and different power.
Approx 15-16k new now. Selling for $11k.
Sep 05, 2023 | Ecluse Wines
• We are a small, family-owned winery on the west side of Paso looking for a self-motivated, outgoing personality to join our dynamic Ècluse team.
• Ideal candidates should pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service and building lasting relationships with our members and guests. We are looking for someone that is friendly, detail-oriented, professional, personable, dependable, and must enjoy working with the public.
• We are a small team so we’re looking for someone who can take on different roles and multitask.
• A high interest in wine and viticulture is a must and we provide ongoing training to convey our passion for our wines, winemaking technique and grape-growing philosophy that provides a lasting experience for our customers.
• We are looking for help Thursday-Sunday (up to four days). Weekend days and holidays are a must.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be available weekends, holidays, and event weekends.
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work in an evolving environment with positivity and enthusiasm.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Visitor and customer relationship development including wine sales, consumer education, event support
• Strong computer skills, able to learn POS and wine club software, including iPads
• Passion for wine is a must
• Good interpersonal skills, a team player is essential!
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated with a high level of organization and ability to multitask
Pay is hourly, depending on experience, plus tips and wine perks.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Submitted By:Ecluse Wines
2023 Harvest Intern Wanted
Sep 05, 2023 | Peachy Canyon Winery
Peachy Canyon is looking for a full-time Intern for the 2023 harvest season. We will also consider a part-time/weekend position. If you have a desire to learn all about the winemaking process, have reliable transportation, and would like to join a fun, hardworking team...please send our Wine Maker Drew your resume.
Pay Range:$17-20 DOE
Submitted By:Peachy Canyon Winery
Location:2025 Lake Nacimiento Drive Paso Robles, CA 93446
Tasting Room Wine Educator (20-25 hours)
Sep 05, 2023 | Pelletiere Estate Vineyard & Winery
The Wine Educator is responsible for creating a memorable wine and guest service experience while promoting the sale of wine, winery events and wine club memberships.
Additional duties include:
- Greet all guests and take guests through a one-one table side tasting flight,
- Engage with guests and educate on the Pelletiere Estate story, our farming practices, specific wine profiles and origin.
- Create an exclusive and memorable experience for each group.
- Promote our wines, club memberships, travel club, and exclusive events.
- Build relationships and recruit members to our exclusive clubs.
- Set up / clean-up of tasting area, general housekeeping and glassware polishing.
- Assist with displays, stocking wines and retail merchandise.
- Assist when needed with special events both on and off our property.
- Upbeat, well-spoken and positive demeanor.
- Sets examples in hospitality and customer service .
- Passion for wine, and the desire to grow within a small family-owned winery.
- Ability to work a varying schedule, including weekends.
- Works efficiently, takes initiative and shows self-motivation.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Great Team and Work Environment
Candidates with prior tasting room experience is a huge plus. (Customer service / sales experience is required)
If this sounds like you and you believe you'd be a great addition to our team, we would love to hear from you. Please, send your resume and cover letter to Janis Pelletiere
We’re excited to meet you!
Pay Range:$20.00-$24.00 /Hour, plus tips and incentives
Submitted By:Pelletiere Estate Vineyard & Winery
Location:Pelletiere Estate-Paso Robles
2022 Pinot Noir Bulk Wine – SLO Coast
Sep 02, 2023
San Luis Obispo Coast (SLO Coast) AVA
Blend of two vineyards:
Spanish Springs clone 2A (Pismo Beach, 2 miles from ocean, marine shale soils)
Jack Ranch clone 667 (Edna Valley, 5 miles from ocean, steep hillside, sandy soils)
10% whole cluster
Open top fermented w/ punch downs
Aged in 15% new French Oak (Damy) and a mix of 1x/2x/3x fill
Beautiful wine, clean w/ great color, nice acid, solid body. No issues whatsoever.
Currently in barrel.
Samples upon request.