Oso Libre Winery
A cult winery with acclaimed wines, SIP Certified vineyards and Estate Black Angus Burgers.
7383 Vineyard Drive | Paso Robles , CA 93446
Daily: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Jul 31: Closed
Aug 01: Closed
Amenities ( Hover for details )
- Wines Produced
- Press & Accolades
- AboutOso Libre, meaning the “Free Bear,” is a family owned boutique winery that produces very limited quantities of premium wine. Nestled in the Adelaida District, Oso Libre utilizes extended aging techniques to create wines with character, that capture the essence of this one of a kind wine region. Oso Libre produces Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Mourvedre, Primitivo and Viognier. Their limited production single varietal wines and compelling red blends are offered to their “Free Bear Cub” (Wine Club) members and are available in the tasting room.
With a strong focus on stewardship and sustainability, Oso Libre is an SIP Certified (Sustainability In Practice) vineyard and winery. Utilizing natural vineyard management techniques, along with solar and wind power generation, Oso Libre is focused on maintaining and preserving their land for future generations.
Additionally, Oso Libre is a traditional working cattle ranch. With a focus on high standards and a “less is more” approach, their premium Certified Angus Beef steers are raised on the ranch with no hormones, no corn and no stress. They are grass-fed in open pastures, enjoying free-range grasses and water from flowing creeks.
Powered by TrueTour™ TechnologyWines ProducedBordeaux-Style Blend
Red Rhône-Style Blend
Red Tuscan-Style Blend
Dia de los Muertos Celebración
Sat | Oct 28, 2017Join us on October 28th as we celebrate Dia de los Muertos. This Fall Wine Club pickup party features Mariachi Cielo Azul, Oso Libre Wine, Boni’s Tacos of Cambria and more! Come honor your passed... View Event Details >
Estate Angus BBQ and Wine
Sat | Nov 11, 2017Chef Jeff Scott will be serving our famous Estate Angus BBQ Burgers on our vineyard patio. Enjoy our Estate wines served along with our Estate beef. It’s a unique experience, and we’ve been... View Event Details >
Santa Snow Day
Sat | Dec 16, 2017Bring the kids and enjoy some wine and hot cocoa as we bring the snow to Paso Robles! Featuring visits with Santa Claus, fun in the snow and lots of holiday merriment. This is an all ages event, open... View Event Details >Press & Accolades
- 2012 Querida Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, San Francisco International Wine Competition, Jul 2017, GOLD, 91 Points
- 2012 Grande Comemorativo, San Francisco International Wine Competition, Jul 2017, Double Gold, 96 Points
- 2013 Primoroso, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Comp, Jan 2017, Double Gold
- 2014 Volado, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Comp, Jan 2017, Gold
- 2011 Reserva, San Diego Wine and Spirits Comp, Sep 2016, Gold, 90 points
- MV Grande, Critic's Challenge, Jul 2016, Gold, 93 points
- 2011 Quixotic, Critic's Challenge, Jul 2016, Gold, 91 points
- MV Carnal, Orange County Wine Comp, Jun 2016, Gold
- MV Carnal, San Francisco International, Jun 2016, Double Gold, 96 points
- 2013 Rojo del Patron, San Diego International Wine & Spirits Competition, GOLD, 91 Points
- 2013 Rojo del Patron, Los Angeles International Wine Competition, GOLD